Thursday, June 25, 2015

Hello! It's Me, Ms. P!

Hello! I'm Ms. P, a twenty-something teacher living in the middle of Connecticut with my best friend, and my dog, Jack. I love to read, write, horseback ride, cook, and teach! I teach various English courses in grades 9-12 in an awesome school just outside of Hartford. I also create teaching resources on TeachersPayTeachers, and I love the community of educators who create and share their products to reach students all over the country. This summer I will be day-lighting (like moon-lighting, but during the day... you get the idea!) as a first grade teacher in our district's elementary summer program. I have NO idea how to teach first grade, so comments are welcome! I look forward to connecting with all of you. Happy summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment