Thursday, October 20, 2016

The First Step

I honestly have no idea who even reads this blog, if anyone, but if you do, know that I know that I've been terrible about keeping up with it. I don't know how some bloggers do it, where they write these amazing posts weekly. Part of it is the fear to start--that I have a good idea, but it won't come out great on the page, or it'll take too much time, and then it becomes the post-never-started. I also feel this way about running. That becoming more active, and a runner, is a monumental task, so sometimes I never make it out the door. I've tried to convince myself that all I need to do is put on my shoes, and leave the house. I don't even expect myself to run, although many times I do. I guess that's what blogging is like. I've put on the first shoe, and this post is me heading out the door, again, for another try.

4 comments:

  1. Give it a go, girl! Give it a go! :)

    I completely understand where you are at in this. But I'm hopeful that we can overcome our fears to start!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement! :)
      Do you blog?

      Delete
  2. I read it! I'm having the same trouble lately since I'm working at a college now, but all your ideas and thoughts are valid-share!
    Stephanie
    Tales of Teaching in Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement, Stephanie! I'd love to hear about your new experiences in Texas at the college! You always had great posts :)

      Delete