Saturday, August 1, 2015

More Revamp Designs!

I revamped another of my covers to my most popular product, my Sandra Cisneros and Mango Street Introduction.

It went from: 
To:

Another popular product, Prefixes, Roots, and Suffixes PowerPoint also got a makeover. 

From this:
 To this:
My Introduction to the Puritans PowerPoint for American Literature is pretty popular, but the cover left something to be desired. 

Old cover:


New, spicy cover (the Puritans wouldn't like it, but I do):


My last edit is a product that I believe is one of the best teaching tools I have, but has not gained a lot of traction, probably due to its old, unappealing cover. This product is all about how to help students discover and write a thematic statement for a story through understanding character development. I'll write a lengthier post on this in the future, but this guide is the best way I've discovered to help them understand theme. 
Old, yucky cover:

New cover:


I'm so glad I've been taking the time to watch the great videos and read awesome posts by other TpT sellers on how to really create awesome looking products and covers. Can't wait for the sale on the 3rd and 4th to buy more graphic designs!! I think my store looks better already :D


No comments:

Post a Comment